We flip the traditional adversarial relationship between Architects and builders on its head. The design team is the center of our world.
We promise to:
- Nurture and protect our relationships with Architects
- Work with you, not against you
- Grow right alongside you.
We know how to work with Architects
- Build the projects as you’ve drawn them
- Ask the right questions
- Create a united front for the client, supporting you throughout the project
- Give feedback throughout the process
We’re always investing in our relationships with our core group of Partner Architects so we can make each project better than the last.
We take delight and appreciate the hidden details others might miss. We focus on even the smallest Architectural touches that elevate a project.
We work to find construction solutions to fully express the intent of the Architectural design. We see your details, understand the reasons, and meet the challenges to arrive at the marriage of great design and building sequencing. We understand why and how to use the best materials and techniques to attain your Architectural goals.
It creates a win/win and win scenario!
We focus on creating an excellent homeowner experience — the people part — and the construction process. Architects give us a great design, and Sheldon Builders takes care of the Architect and the Clients through:
- Project Management: our experienced team executes clearly defined processes, for a cost-efficient result
- Communication: Consistent communication that is recorded and saved. Detailed and accurate meeting notes, agendas, schedules, daily updates, progress photos, and emails are always accessible to the whole team through our cloud-based construction management system.
- Collaboration: Open and honest cooperation to get excellent results.
- Budget & Pricing: We home in on the actual, accurate price instead of an overly optimistic generic square-footage pricing or pie-in-the sky pricing. We set realistic expectations early. While this can be hard information to take in, our long experience shows it’s critical to make those good decisions about budgets right up front. We strive to give homeowners real, actionable information.
This works to reduce stress and helps the overall building process. Our homeowners get to the end of the process with the same excitement and enthusiasm as they did when exploring the new designs and ideas with their Architects!
If this sounds like the way you want to work, let’s get to know each other, and see what great things we can do together!